VITAMINS PRODUCE PEOPLE WITH ADHD
Stimulants artificially increase stress hormones in the brain, putting your mind and body in extended overdrive, which can lead to damaging health results - both in the long and short term.
Developed to balance out the impacts of Adderall and other stimulants, giving you all the focus without the anxiety. Take 2 pills with water at bedtime.
- Vitamin C helps the stimulants to be flushed out of the user's system.
- Melatonin naturally occurs in the body for sleep, however, the added hormone in the body promotes natural sleep on tougher nights.
- Magnesium controls the brain's neural pathways and decreases tolerance.
- Nalt increases dopamine in the brain.
- L-Theanine has a peaceful outcome on the body while lowering stress and anxiety and improving concentration.