VITAMINS MADE FOR PEOPLE WITH ADHD
Stimulants artificially increase stress hormones in the brain, putting your body and mind in prolonged overdrive, which can result in harmful health effects - both in the long and short term.
Designed to balance out the effects of Adderall and other stimulants, giving you all the focus without the anxiety.
Take two capsules with water at bedtime.
- Vitamin C helps the stimulants to be flushed out of the user’s system.
- Melatonin naturally occurs in the body for sleep, but the additional hormone in the body promotes natural sleep on tougher nights.
- Magnesium regulates the brain's neural pathways and reduces tolerance.
- Nalt increases the dopamine in the brain.
- L-Theanine has a relaxing effect on the body, while reducing anxiety and improving concentration.